High performance, timber frame, acoustic flooring solution
The Gyvlon® Screed Soundbar System is a unique, total screeded flooring solution which is the only system of its kind to have achieved Robust Detail, E-FT-4. This provides the developer with the confidence and assurance of achieving a performance standard over and above Part E of the building regulations, two EcoHomes credits if registered with Robust Detail. The SoundBar® System delivers by providing a shallower, high quality, solid floor feel. Designed to improve upon the acoustic performance of a traditional timber floor. The design, installation and total project management is controlled through one company.
The Soundbar Technology has all the advantages of anhydrite base screeds, but with a more sophisticated and improved acoustic insulation. It can be used in any kind of situation, but its bespoke features tailor it to a design where the acoustic insulation is the most imporatnt feature.
- High fluidity for an easy application.
- Reduced expansion joints - Up to 1000 m2
- Easily achieves SR2 of the finished surface
- No metal reinforcements or structural fibres
- Reduced cracking, ideal for healthcare
- No curing compound necessary
System specific features
- Improved acoustic insulation
- Makes a timber floor feel like a concrete floor
- Saving in floor height over E-FT-1 of 61mm
- This equates to a saving of one course of bricks per floor
- Ideal for use with underfloor heating