Structural Steeldeck screed solution
From our range of products Gyvlon® Screed Steeldeck® flowing screed is designed specifically to be used with the Lewis Deck dovetail sheeting. This is for use with either timber, metal web or steel joists in masonry, timber or light weight steel structures. Forming either ground, separating or mezzanine floor constructions and providing a smooth level surface in any kind of building.
The Steeldeck® Technology has all the advantages of anhydrite base screeds, but an improved adherence into any kind of steel structure. Steeldeck® can be used in any kind of situatuion, but its bespoke features tailor ot with Lewis Deck dovetail sheeting or any other kind of metal structure.
- High fluidity for an easy application.
- Reduced expansion joints - Up to 1000 m2
- Easily achieves SR2 of the finished surface
- No metal reinforcements or structural fibres
- Reduced cracking, ideal for healthcare
- No curing compound necessary
System specific features
- Acoustic performance
- Improved load-bearing
- Ideal for use with UFH